Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Rahul Kukreja is a familiar name in the music scene/industry in Asia, not only because he is the lead guitarist for one of Malaysia’s most popular rock bands, One Buck Short, but also because he has been involved in almost every big live music event that has come to town!
Rahul is recognized for being the co-founder and partner of The Livescape Group of companies, which under his helm, produced some of the biggest events in the region. Rahul acted as Livescape’s Director of Live Events & Entertainment for 8 years where he oversaw artist/show bookings and productions for all of the group’s events and festivals.
Over the course of his experience in the music and entertainment industry, he has built a decade-worth of strong working relationships with leading artist management and talent booking agencies worldwide.
Some of the work Rahul is currently involved in:
- Booking and representation of Malaysian born global superstar, Yuna, as well as some of Asia’s most exciting talent via booking agency – R K O K | Live
- Concerts, Music Festivals and touring in Asia via Frisson 3 6 9
- Partner and Director of The Bee , Malaysia’s hottest live events and music venue
- Industry Advisory, Live Events and Music Export Consultant for the Government of Malaysia via ProTem and Cendana.
- Artists he’s worked with: Kygo, Anderson Paak, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Incubus, Dream Theater, Wolfmother, Taking Back Sunday, Third Eye Blind, Avicii, Yellowclaw, David Hasselhoff, Yuna, Hardwell, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Pharell, Chvrches, Jake Bugg, Sum 41, Dashboard Confessional, Masego, Mac Ayres, Kaskade, Pheonix, Deadmau5, Chase & Status, Rudimental, Rita Ora, The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, Russell Peters, 30 Seconds To Mars and many, many more.
- Festivals Produced: It’s The Ship!, Rockaway, Future Music Festival, Future Music Festival Asia
The NEW Bee is here and ready to bring back all things – Located at a cozy corner at Publika Mall in Kuala Lumpur, the newly renovated “Bar | Kitchen | Venue” has fully opened its doors; serving specially curated top-notch beverages, mouth watering new dishes and playing host to the hottest live events & concerts in KL!Set up as a ready-to-go venue for hire, the reconfigured space was fitted with a brand new state-of-the-art sound, lighting and production rig with a fully adjustable mega deck staging making it a destination favorite for concert promoters across the region as well as touring artists.
The venue at The Bee has also become the go-to for press conferences, corporate events, product/album launches, talks/forums, weddings and birthday location, while our Bar + Kitchen dish out mouth watering western dishes along with our signature local cocktails and the freshest beer – daily.
To date, our all star list of clientele includes the likes of Google, Facebook, Livenation Entertainment, AEG Presents, Def Jam Records, Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Astro, Vans, Sony Pictures, CIMB Bank, Maybank, BMW, Mini Cooper, Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, Intel, Phillip Morris International, British American Tobacco, The British Council, Marshall, Tiger Beer, Guinness and various Government Ministries amongst others.