Music Lane Okinawa / Trans Asia Music Meeting
Naha City, Okinawa, Japan
- Ryuji Noda is the Director and Producer of “Music Lane Okinawa” and the Founding member of Sakurazaka Theatre in Okinawa Japan.
- For 25 years, Ryuji Noda has invited many foreign artists to Okinawa and organized numerous live concerts, included Tete (France), Taraf de Haidouks (Rumania), HANGGAI (Inner Mongolia) , Alvin Ing (USA), PYRA (Thailand), lightcraft (Indonesia) and so on.
- He produces an annual music festival called “Sakurazaka ASYLUM” and owns music labels that promote Okinawan music to overseas markets and builds music networks with Asian countries while planning collaborations with Asian artists.
- In 2016, he started “Trans Asia Music Meeting” as a new model of music exhibition in Okinawa.
- Since 2020, he directs “Music Town Otoichiba” – the biggest live house in Okinawa.
- He is a member of Musiconnect Asia and Global Music Market Network.
Music Lane Festival
“Music Lane Okinawa” organizes Music Lane Festival Okinawa. This showcase festival was established in 2021, but because of COVID-19, it hosted only domestic artists and delegates. We hope international artists and delegates will join us next time.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intention(s) of attending:
- Look for artists and musical talent
- Connect with other music professionals/delegates
Type of Company / Business:
- Artist Management:
- Music Label
- Live Show Business:
- Conference & Showcase Festival
- Music Licensing Business:
- Distributor (Physical)