The Golden Indie Music Awards (GIMA) hosted by Taiwan’s Bureau of Audiovisual and Music Industry Development (BAMID), Ministry of Culture is open for applications for “Best Asian Creative Artist” ending July 12, 2021.
- Artist must be non-Taiwanese and do not reside in Taiwan and China.
- Artist will self-apply for the award online, but nominations will be selected by a judging panel.
- Artist’s music must be promoted and distributed in markets outside of Taiwan.
- Submitted albums/EPs must be released between July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021:
- For albums, at least 70% of music/lyrics/work must be original of artist.
- For EPs, 100% of music/lyrics/work must be original of artist.
- Register via website: https://www.gimawards.com/login.jsf
- Follow application guidelines: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xFv_rNEmBDdQNdON2dnLl_WZjFf9Q5Rg/view?usp=sharing
- Artists may send physical CDs or music files via cloud links such as Google Drive to email@example.com.
- For more details: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGEBY8vE1MK94H7TzU8OLuO5dGQycM_U/view
For more information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.